Sunday, December 07, 2008

Sunday Morning Walk

So it's Sunday and unlike the previous two the sun is rising and the air is crisp.. I for once decide to treat my walk as a chance to catch up with myself.. and take my camera (yes the new one!!)

Me in the park

A friendly fox -- it saw me before I saw it..


For some reasons the colour of the trees and the contrasts between light and dark made the cemetry on Gap Road really photographic this morning...






Here is the New Wimbledon Theatre - erm in the distance. That's another I love about living round here - the high spots and the low spots. The views and the hues.




Ah the colours of winter

Up close and personal!


Red! Berries! What these photos fail to show is that this is the only one of several trees still laden with berries - probably as it sits plum in the sunlight - the others shadowed by buildings.


Homage to Lord Nelson - Merton and Hamilton Hall all being a major part of his life.



This tree just got to me - with the sun behind and the shiny frosted grass


Leaves.


Jewels


Bench.

No time for sitting - the River Wandle beckons...




Smoke on the water..





Still green leaves on the trees - the hardy devils!



That building - before it goes (its being boarded up so maybe its gonna be deleted...)

2 comments:

mrsmoss said...

really nice views you have, thanks!

Karoona said...

thanks mrsmoss - glad you like them